Ratings 9.9
Free Delivery Over 60€
5300+ Unique Wall Stickers
Custom stickers from 3€
High Quality Vinyl
Custom Wall Texts
Quick Customer Service
Designer at your Service
More than 50 Colours Available
Great Gift Ideas
Login
Personalised Stickers
Stickers by theme
Stickers by location
Free Delivery Over 60€
5300+ Unique Wall Stickers
Custom stickers from 3€
High Quality Vinyl
Custom Wall Texts
Quick Customer Service
Designer at your Service
More than 50 Colours Available
Great Gift Ideas
0

Frank Gehry

Today 10% Disc
Frank Gehry

Wall colour

Measurements (width x height)
Colour

Frank Gehry quote sticker. "98% of what gets built today is shit! I'm gonna do the remaining 2% that's not!" Frank Gehry is a Canadian-born American architect. A number of his buildings, including his private residence, have become world-renowned attractions. You can decorate your home, or office with this adhesive film to create a motivating atmosphere

Information about Frank Gehry

Reference: A9860

Themes of the sticker:
Quote Stickers
Text Stickers

Locations:
Business Stickers
Office Stickers

Ideal surface:
Wall Stickers

Style of sticker:
Typography Stickers

Format:
No Preference

Age appropriate:
Adults

Number of people:
Without People